Thursday 21 August 2008

One I Made Earlier

Have finally finished the Juniper Jumper. Loving the soft, silky and somewhat squishy Inca Mist Alpaca. Sooooo cozy. Don't really consider myself a perfectionist (quite the opposite really) but with fairly posh yarn I wanted to make sure I'd actually wear the damn thing. Just a simple top-down raglan, with some garter stitch thrown in but I did the waist shaping wrong, then the sleeves were too short and then too tight, so I ended up frogging the body once and the arms twice.Have also started on the Christmas knitting:
This is the lovely Wisp, which can be found for free on Knitty and Ravelry. I'm doing it with two strands of Kidsilk Haze to make it a bit heavier and more substantial. Loving the easy, quick pattern that still looks impressive enough for a present. Not telling you who it's for though....
And, between you and me, I finally finished this:

No comments: