Monday 4 May 2009

Knitting In Progress

So, I thought it was time for a little update on what I'm knitting at the moment.  Here's Bliss:



After a slight false start and a little chart reading confusion, this has been going along quite speedily and I'm pleased with how its turning out.  The yarn is Jamieson's Heather Aran in Fern although it's a brighter, richer green than the photo.

Then we have Hanne:


This is in Freedom Spirit in Bliss (confusingly enough!) and a grey Artesano Alpaca. I'm not quite sure how this is going to turn out, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for now.  I should have taken a better photo of the mitered corners but you can see one in the top left of the picture.  Nice and simple knitting, nothing too taxing...

1 comment:

Woolly Stuff said...

Bliss looks beautiful!