Link to the person who tagged you
The charming and lovely Woolly Stuff can be found on the right.
Post the rules on your blog
Which I'm doing now, so we're in that weird hall-of-mirrors, chicken-and-egg thing so somewhere in the universe this point is endlessly repeating itself in a quantum kinda way that's going to give me a headache if I think about it anymore.
Write six random things about yourself
Um, right. Random. That I can do:
- White wine makes me horribly sick.
- I am (overly) suspicious of cats. They think. In a plotting, evil genius, we're-way-cleverer-than-you kind of way. I reckon the Egyptians were onto something.
- I believe storytelling is one of the most powerful and beautiful aspects of any culture.
- As a teenager I wanted to be a forensic scientist/anthropologist.
- I own three teapots. No, I don't know why either.
- I was once in a school production of The Sound of Music and was told I looked 'the most nun-like', which is just what every 17-year old girl wants to hear.
Tag six people at the end of your post
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
OK, give me a couple of minutes and consider it done.
Let the tagger know your entry is up